Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tiffany Granath Strokes P

Sandro Savino - Simon May - Emily Pinto Alessandro

*

Sandro Savino

Simone May

Emily Pinto

*
Bologna, November 21 - full house last night at Chez Baker . Sold out and chock full of local people slipped by all parties, to follow concert pianists Sandro Savino, Simon May and Emily Pinto with their respective groups, all jazz players of proven value, which gave birth to exciting concerts. Each group has a repertoire that ranged from a variety of rhythmic songs to ballads suggestive. You could not ask for better in the evening that it has closed a busy week of concerts.

SANDRO SAVINO

My name is Sandro Savino and I was born in Taranto on December 5, 1980. I spent my childhood and adolescence in Matera, wonderful city Heritage and great source of inspiration for me. I play the piano for twenty years and I am very happy to have known and could have chosen to become a musician for the freedom granted to me now. During these years I've learned from great musicians and had the pleasure of studying with renowned teachers in Matera, Rome and the Netherlands, where I live for six years. In Holland I have finished my studies in jazz at the conservatories of Rotterdam and Den Haag. Today I am involved in various musical projects with which I perform around Europe. I speak fluent English, Dutch, English and Portuguese. I love to travel, percussion, sociability, beautiful women and, especially, the rhythm which is the mother of life.

http://www.myspace.com/san drosavino


SIMONE May

Simon May and I was born in Grosseto trent 'years ago and do not know why I've always loved music and especially the piano ... i guess that little by little I found a clue! I did not make the conservatory, although some years studying music and composition called "classic" ... behold, I made a discovery: the music is "A" ... for me at least. Falling in love with the Jazz to 16 years; I studied a lot in Rome and in the years I've done quite a lot 'of experience related to this world, including some records, participated in seminars and concerts done, I had the chance to play with Lee Konitz in 2006. The search led me to have experiences outside the jazz composer for theater and film ... also because jazz is a word for me eclectic! Now I live in the countryside in the Marche, with my wife and many animals.

http://www.myspace.com/mag giosimone



EMILIANO Pintor

I was born in Bologna in 1979 and started piano lessons at age nine. I did not follow a path of academic music studies, while the interest in jazz was born shortly after, by listening to records of the teachers and the environment through attendance jazz Bologna. The academic year had already embarked on a steady concert after graduating became my main commitment. From the educational point of view, the fundamental experiences were then meeting with the great pianist and teacher Barry Harris and his stay in New York in 2009. In recent years I spent on the case alongside the Hammond organ. Many were musical encounters, but this reference to my more conventional biography.

http://www.myspace.com/emi lianopintori

*




0 comments:

Post a Comment