Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How Do U Get Bearing Out Of A Metal Core

With Claudio Filippini and Vincenzo Danise started the Bologna Casting

*

Claudio Filippini


Vincenzo Danise

Bologna, November 17 - last night took turns two pianists, Claudio Filippini and Vincenzo Danise, in two concerts, the first of which lasted more than a second (because the times have been breached and the local had to stop at one with live music). In the two concerts, the musicians have played almost the same standards. There was a time when "only plan" for each concert in which he performed the famous Filipino standard "Caravan," while Danise has performed his composition. There was a good chemistry and good fellowship among musicians in both groups. The public, and many, responded warmly enough. For the sake of time, the group Danise had to shorten the songs and cut one end. The workforce were the same for both groups, with regard to the horns (alto sax and trumpet), but differed with regard to the rhythm section (bass, drums, piano). Mattia Cigalini (alto sax), that in the first concert was very much present on the scene, the second was a bit 'more behind the scenes, due to an illness (not serious) accused in the evening. Among the songs were performed "Twilight" and "Chez Baker big band well."

*
Claudio Filippini

My name is Claudio Filippini, I'm 28 years old and I play the piano for 29 years. I started with classical music and when I did not want to study cazzeggiano by ear. I liked to listen to songs from the TV and ring the first time. It was this game that sparked my desire to become a musician. When I heard "Kind of Blue" by Miles Davis I 13 years and since then I was struck by so much wanted to become a jazz pianist. I completed a classical education and in the meantime I went in to listen to hundreds of disks. Skipping school, breaking balls to players older than me, I wanted to know all the tricks of the trade, attended workshops, jam sessions and played on until dawn. The music took me away from Pescara to Rome, Chicago, London, San Francisco and beyond. I met teachers of life as Hancock, Barron, Cables, D'Andrea, people with balls square so to speak. Now a professional, the sound of everything and everyone, live music and not to lecture and saying no to be the new Mozart Italian.

www.claudiofilippini.com
www.myspace.com / claudiofil ippini


VINCENZO Danis

I'm here in my room of 10 square meters with my Emy (bitch pincher) 3:07 'am talking to myself.
10 years served Mass in the church in my neighborhood of Naples, one of the worst, Years later I realized that it was exciting to live in a poor neighborhood and pissed.
A 11 was the pizza boy crushed tomatoes for the pizzas with the simple people in hands surrounded by family at school and at work ... but the family was "the music" My father was a great guitarist who live on the hardships he had to "clean the toilets" as he says wryly.
At age 12 I had a stroke of lightning: the piano something that gets inside you until you slips' unconscious. I started begging my to buy a let me take piano lessons: how could they? is scarcely arrived at the 28th of the month. I found an ad in a newspaper looking for a camera, I took (in black) to the club for the rich circle Posillipo them ... 'there was a grand piano. A well-known musician at the time director of the Neapolitan Conservatorio di Napoli Roberto De Simone saw me playing with the waiter's uniform, short, small, I was tenderness of course, entrusted me with Miriam Longo for admission to the Conservatory ... when you least expect it you're there! In the classrooms of the Conservatory when I found a classroom to study free of played a little jazz solos of Joe Pass, one day I will try again to play dissonant music, from street urchin to tone replied: I am away for 15 days! I have worked with many musicians including: Mike Francis, Ares Tavolazzi, Massimo Manzi, but was born with a particular feelling saxophonist Marco Zurzolo, I exported the Neapolitan tradition in a jazz around the world: Mexico, Seville, Brazil, A rgentina, Uruguay, London, but nchester, etc.. .. The 'Last year I recorded a trio Imagining vol.1 achieved through a competition organized by Radar / Egea, I won.
Imagination 'for all human beings are the primary source of happiness Imagining a Way says a bit 'what the people of Naples lives, with what passion for good and evil including the "rubbish", contains some original songs as Neapolitan song written by A'Vucchella G.D' announcement. "The treasure is in your hands, look no further."

http://www.youtube.com/wat ch? V = WigFoqvLoLM & feature = r elated
http://www.youtube.com/wat ch? v = Ksx4SiedkHE & feature = r elated
http://www.youtube.com/wat ch? V = j186aIFLE9E & feature = r elated

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment