Friday, November 19, 2010

Milena Velba Big Blog

Marinelli - Kekko Fornarelli - Simone Andrea Graziano

*

Emilio Marinelli

Kekko Fornarelli

Simone Graziano

Bologna, November 19 - Yesterday evening, at 22, Emily Marinelli opened the evening. The first part of his September was not linear, surly at times. The tension between the musicians was evident, even for the public. The first two pieces, in particular, have displaced a bit 'all. The energy was retained by a cap which then exploded in the last part of the first September, when the office finally suppressed invaded the room filled.

One of his piano solo, totally improvised, was the prelude to a worthy end to a jam session with the public fully participate.

September In the second group started more aggressively, seeking immediately a direct contact with the public.

Again very involved, sometimes blocked, the pianist, Kekko Fornarelli that redeems itself well in the third song, which suddenly becomes an intimate piano solo, thoughtful, attentive and excited with the public. Fornarelli at this point, it takes all its space with an actual plan itself, the premise of a Nordic track, but not icy, written by the composer Gianpaolo Venditti.

The third also seen here in September, the pianist, Simone Graziano, totally blocked, almost clumsy and awkward. The rest of the group, received the temporary impasse of their colleague, tried to fill his space, but some in the audience has probably realized that something was wrong.

The solo piano piece, Darkness, darkness, instead gave new light to Gratian, who fully recovered from the initial block briallantemente closes the evening, highlighting its language which also denotes a classical background.

*

EMILIO MARINELLI

I was born in Ancona for a long time and I have lived my life in Falconara Marittima (small town on the refinery), probably too time ....
Therefore, they are slow, very slow to learn and improve and also I have always done all the training courses (and not) in reverse. I started playing in public:
rock bands, then R & B and Funk (funk much), and jazz. Of course after all that I could not deal with the classical repertoire and a long, long, elephantine effort.
I graduated from the Conservatory of Santa Cecilia in Rome, my classmate was 11, I 33. In this time of life I did everything. From playing in a pickup truck in front of old fruit not too happy to see you on tour `in stadiums all over Europe, or pop stars like Williams, or theater, or concerts in the club (the taverns) with American jazz and Italian (ENRICO RAVA , Bob Brookmeyer, Kenny Wheeler, Xavier Girotto, CAMERON BROWN, JULIUS CAPIOZZO ......). I do not know if it 'good or bad move in a zig zag, but going straight has never failed. The size that I prefer, however, is that of small places, no lights or mega truck boxes, only one person and his instrument, nothing superfluous or excessive: just you and Them. A few yards of space and energy of the player and the listener. However
study a lot, be prepared to take account of the pianist in the next 20 years.

http://www.myspace.com/emi liomarinelli


Kekko Fornarelli

Playing the piano is my karma, rather than a choice. Living 28 of my 32 years in alternation of love and disenchantment still puts me before the question of "who will I be tomorrow?". Childhood and adolescence immersed in classical music then, suddenly, jazz. I've studied, I did mine. First, devouring everything I could get my hands, then, speaking of me with my jazz, enriched by all the artists I know and with whom I have played, moved to France, recording my three disks. Today, I think that beauty is in the subjectivity of music in it and implement it. In many, jazz, have forgotten the message that he wanted to give the same: freedom. We can appeal to a thousand people or even just one. You just have the desire to seek it, this person. Wherever it is.

www.kekkofornarelli.com
http://www.myspace.com/kek kofornarelli
http://www.facebook.com / ke kkofornarelli


SIMONE GRAZIANO

My name is Simone's name, surname Graziano. I was born in Florence in the last days of the last years of the 70s and perhaps that is why I love autumn, dead leaves, and the final code, and the number 7. To my mother I love the piano and music in general. To me, the madness with which I have grown in recent years. I studied jazz at the Berklee school in Boston and I graduated in piano at the Conservatory with the highest marks. In "Lightwalls," title of the first disc in my name next to two genes such reckless Ares Tavolazzi Tamborrino and Stephen, I tried the relationship between music and light and how they affect each other. I hate to Florence, but since I am thirty years I try in vain to give up, maybe the love.

http://www.myspace.com/sim onegraziano

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment