Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tamil Actor Vijay Is Hindu Or Christian?

Sgobbi - Livio Minafra - Daniel Emilio Pozzovivo

*

Alessandro Sgobbi

Livio Minafra

Daniel Pozzovivo


Bologna, November 20 - Yesterday evening local packed for three excellent concerts. The first pianist to open the evening was Sgobbi Alexander, a pianist from the heterogeneous language that seems to draw from different musical worlds, creating their own dress code interesting. The second pianist was Livio Minafra, a veritable volcano of ideas as well as technical personal style. The third was Pozzovivo Daniel, also a fine pianist from the fluid phrasing and crystal clear sound and vibrant. Were reached very high peaks of great music and interaction with the audience again responded with great participation and enthusiasm. The level of the other musicians was very high and among them there has been a special chemistry that has remained alive in all three September of the evening.



ALESSANDRO Sgobba

∂-Biography

Can I say that I really felt musician at age 23. At 25 I packed in more humid and warm Parmesan week in history, diploma and degree level in Arts.
I can say I the only one who withdrew Upim thesis: there lost and recovered two hours before the debate.
At 18 I discovered the Jazz - and then forgotten and rediscovered in the well of Parma with enough memory for r of Habsburg.
I felt more and more music through to jazz concerts, the Yamaha, the first album recorded, the recording of a song Gaslini, 2nd prize in the "Flores" and selecting the "Martial Solal" examination composition exceeded after 84 hours of confinement. At 28 I
hear me say clearly jazz, basically a pianist, composer surely.

www.alessandrosgobbio.it
www.myspace.com / alessandro toiled
www.alessandrosgobbio.blog spot.com


Livio Minafra

Notes Color:

Actually I wanted to be a chef .. And if I had to be a musician - as at home my parents were musicians and I breathed music from the belly - I wanted to be drummer .. Instead they sent me did play the piano. At that point, I played with the technique of percussion and I made up my whole world differently abled there. I've never been able to play the famous jazz, that of Bill Evans or Oscar Peterson nor the most popular songs of the moment ... yet I felt like people to hear jazz or Antonello Salis Gianluigi Trovesi .. When Then I won the Top Jazz in 2009 as Best New Talent in Italy I had a joy that now I still pervades. Not so much be the first in Italy for a year (should not exist much in the jazz competition, so everyone tells her story) as being recognized in jazz but in my own way. One way I made traces of Arabic music, French Impressionist, free, melody, minimalism .. The Cook and drummer pianist abuse was not accepted, and now he also won! :)

Notes series:

Livio Minafra, born 1982, young composer and pianist, winner of the prestigious Top Jazz 2009 as best new talent, especially in solo piano playing but has made several important investments (Minafric Orchestra, Municipale Balcanica, Canto General, Radiohead to name a few) as a pianist, composer, arranger and accordion player. In piano solo published The Cry of the sweetness (Leo Records, UK) and flame and the crystal (Enja Records - De). He has worked among others with Marko Markovic, Paolo Fresu, Bobby McFerrin, Jerry Gonzalez, Frank London, Radiohead, Mario Schiano, Sergei Kuryokhin, Paul Rutherford, Lucilla Galeazzi, Michele Lomuto, Daniele Sepe, etc. At the age of 28 has already played in all five continents except Australia.


http://www.myspace.com/liv iominafra
www.minafrasprod.com



*

0 comments:

Post a Comment