Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big Boob Dress Foto Gratis



*

's true. Against travel I wrote severely, but to praise the courage to live here in Toledo, without fleeing in search of a life that is never anywhere else.

Still, I could not resist the lure of Bologna Jazz Festival. So, today childbirth. It will only be music. I hide in the crowd, to enjoy every event undisturbed.

will tell some of what I see and hear. I like to 'follow' the talk of ordinary people, assisting in restoring an important show wonder and delight. If they are nagging and annoying, all the rumors are to follow. I feel appreciation hasty strikes on a young musician who, perhaps, is expressing its best, in a moment of his life that will certainly be one of many! I want to feel that emotion. I envy them, because they will throw to the lions, playing to an audience well-trained, he feels something in the air.

This kind of shows require a personal story. You do not go to Bologna without a 'curriculum' music. I will be a session musician, but music is music. I mean that from my old passion for everything that is pop and the mother of all forms eccentric and unpredictable, there is no unbridgeable gap. I can do well to go well between them in my heart, without feeling a thief or an adventurer, who dares to intrude into areas that are not yours. I know my limits! Of course, the internal boundaries between one thing and another!

When 'I run' my students and when I go to the concert to replace a part of me is someone you know well. Then there is Mark's night secret. There are other instructors who conduct the orchestra inside. I'm not directing, when "it is night." There is always someone who says things I never heard before. And I listened. And again. And play in the new range and groped. I feel like the diver who jumps off the highest diving board. I checked well. There is plenty of water in the pool. I have not yet learned to dive and that's it.

Meanwhile, I want to try to steal some secret from performance of boys in Bologna. I'll make my week of concerts. Five days. Will be like a full course which covers a good time. They only exist. The festival is dedicated to them.


*

*



*

0 comments:

Post a Comment