Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pinnacle Pctvwindows 7

Spurrier - Francesco Villani - Alex Trebo

Andrew Spurrier

Francesco Villani

Alex Trebo

Bologna, November 18 - Last night was the turn of pianists: Andrew Spurrier, Francesco Villani, Alex Trebo. Considering that the night before it was breached at the time, was reduced the number of standards to play for each September and asked the musicians to be drier and more concise with their solo moments, to fit perfectly within the time available. Last night, new standards have been played since the first week such as, for example, Giant Steps and Cherokee . As for the performance of two songs by the composer Gianpaolo Venditti, there was a certain awkwardness and a certain insecurity on the part of the pianists, especially with regard Twilight . What was interesting though is how everyone tried to pull himself out of the difficulty of not knowing the song and give a musical sense, however, what he was doing. In addition to the three pianists, two bassists have come and gone and even two drummers (one bass player and drummer were also present at Tuesday night), while the single breath this (the saxophonist Matt Cigalini, who was on Tuesday) has played in all three set, demonstrating, in addition to the undisputed musical talent, a certain resistance. The audience was larger than the first night and it seemed even more involved and attentive. Some viewers are left to the end and beyond, joining the musicians in an appendix of the musical evening.

*

ANDREA SPURIOUS

How can you give an idea of \u200b\u200bhow much time convincing themselves fitting in " no more than 800 characters? Music is part of me, I always pulled out with ease, the ease that angers those who want to learn to play and is not taken. As a child, age 12, was considered something of a "child prodigy". I have won national competitions and received compliments from teachers orchestra, and I realized I did not because I was so Simple! Then, in high school, I did grow my hair and I have given to battery first, then later on guitar and bass. Eventually I started playing the piano with enthusiasm approaching to that which seemed so strange acid jazz, dissonant. They say I taste, I do not know that sound and just, whatever, tools, things, different genres, and perhaps at times the music out of hand, perhaps because it is my life, and life must be able to play.

http://www.myspace.com/and reaspuriojazz
http://www.jazzitalia.net/ Artists / andrea ...


FRANCESCO VILLANI

I was born in Naples and similarities: contradictory , generous, night and solar, visible and subterranean. When I play, I establish a relationship with the audience that goes beyond what I play. In fact, mine are not presentations, but a shared, dialogical project of mutual understanding. The My background is the result of various, often conflicting experiences. Anarchist, which I call the discipline I was always too narrow.
At age 14, abandoned his studies at the Conservatory, I turned to the city, which was then a true crossroads of projects to procure evenings, where I was playing jazz. But I never stopped at a kind. I have no musical prejudices and listen to everything on principle that I consider good. What I have done and who they are musically
you will find it here:
www.francescovillani.net

Roberto Saviano wrote to me:
http://www.facebook.com/no te.php? Note_id = 16924921399 1


ALEX TREB

I was born in a small town in the Dolomites, San Martino in Badia, and beginning my musical journey to the event, at the age of five years. At seven I take my first piano lesson and discovered music as a game. At 19 I decided to devote myself entirely to music, playing live as a pianist and keyboard player with various projects between Bologna and Bolzano. The concerts during this period, that is my 20 years of traveling and allow you to keep in distant countries, as I formed the Dams in the conservatories of Bologna and Bologna and Rovigo. Over the past two years, inspired by a prolonged stay in Berlin, I decided to focus more on composing music for various productions ranging from soundtracks for film (The Contenders), the Nu-Jazz (Mop Mop), the music scene .

http://www.myspace.com/ale xtrebo

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment