Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pain In Ovary During Ovulation

Generation


Maybe it is a time that works (and thank goodness), but here at the Grand Inquisitor no longer able to keep up with the headlines (let's face it, species is a little look at those headlines, where once wrote stuff like "And 'War broke out," the Berlin Wall fell, and find phrases like "Berlusconi: I like women, c'aggia ago? "), the Communist investigations by the prosecution (and we know that the only good Communist is a Communist who is giving you a Latvian), to ' price rise blowjobs (once was 50 and 100 ammore mouth, but it seems that inflation is' national level).
What then someone says you're always talking about Berlusconi, Silvio, and here, there and Silvio. But please understand me. Silvio Those of my generation is in their blood (and then says that bloodletting are useless). The heart of our children did Bum Bum, was Bim Bum Bam (and we are saved today would Bunga Bunga).
I was 6 years old when, in 1983, aired the first episode of Drive In. Psychologists and educators teach us that in 6 years, children begin to "establish and implement associations and connections between events, you can understand that certain actions are always predictable consequences ."
So I learned a lot.
learned for example that no matter what crap shoot, if it is followed by a laugh registered means that it's fun. For example, a guy dressed as a bear with the voice that altered shouts "FOO FOO FOO" is obviously scompisciare laughing. It is so funny that the laughter of the audience can not make the idea of \u200b\u200bthe laugh, and then we need laughter recorded. So if you do not think that means the odd amusing you, dick. So hold your brain and laugh.
Then I learned that my mother's breasts were not'm crabs. Those that were seen there on Drive In were certainly contain larger amounts of milk, and perhaps kept them even better. Of course, not in 6 years that I still stern, but there was my younger brother who was in full fury sucking.
learned that contrary to what I was telling all the adults who attended me at the time, bring underwear strung up the ass is not unseemly . But only for women. If you wear underwear strung up the ass can not even get his pants.
learned that the Drive In are full of women almost nude . I knew that stuff was not even a Drive-In. When I went to inform me (I was a curious child) I discovered that it was these that were only open-air cinema in America, where people watch movies in the car. So I thought that America would be a very hot place to always go around half naked. From here to associate mentally America half-naked women was a step short. And I do not know why, but I began to want to go to America so .
learned, finally, a tragic chain of mental associations, which watch half naked women on television was an activity that could be done at the table in front of a big plate of macaroni with the sauce. With Mom and Dad neighbors.
half-naked women seemed to me a better dressing of Parmesan.
And best (or worst?) Is that I did not know why. I was 6 years old, shit. The closest thing to an erection I had ever seen in my life was when I pulled up a Lego tower taller than me.

transmission was not a prepubescent. And I assure you that it is not nice when your head starts to pull you toward females before you begin to do the bird . It means that it is not the right time. It is not at all.
Here, we have B Generation began. With mental erections. And we went worse, but we will be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment