Friday, January 7, 2011

Egg Whitr Mucus Before Period



We think we have enough problems. Type
the influence that runs , you become a coma for a week and not even a word in the newspapers: dick last year had seemed to end human civilization as we know it because of sneezing pigs. Type
that there is work sucks and if there is, indeed, sucks more than you pay, and if it is a job you like then you must, to the maximum reimbursement, because already you are lucky that doing a job you like, you want to be well paid? Type
breathe the stuff that we've thrown in the garbage yesterday, only it's more practical to pay the fine and send it to incinerate Enel chopped into the lungs. At this point I start directly in the aerosol, cigarette butts, saving at least on the bill.
type that is the economic crisis and the poor bankers there are likely to fail seriously, then we must save them paying with their blood because, if they fail, then we'll pay with blood. (Yes, Mr. Simplification says good people, the crisis is this: pay blood for blood not have to pay.)

not mean that we need any other problems.
But no, no one has time to solve one that now he has another, as the monsters of the game, is not it Julie?
In fact, it seems, the Communists are still . Yes, you read right: there are still, and all those stories about the fall of the Berlin Wall are merely misinformation Bolshevik.
thank dear Silvio for alerting me, I moved to Retcon 2, and I wonder syllogistically:
The Communists are still
the Communists are among us ...

ergo, where the fuck are the Communists?
They will even be lurking somewhere, and I find them, it was the last time I kill me before vanishing into the ears taken from the soundtrack of International Roky 4.
So, first of all, I sifted very good home: under beds, in closets, the attic, I opened the drawer also Eta Beta *. After quenching and good home (but I have not seen, at least for now), I went with straight antennae and watchful eye.

On the bus I was beautiful and sitting on the seat for obese (not overweight, contrary to what my wife says, is that I like being off). At one point came a despicable old with two shopping bags and a crutch under his arm, wondering if the gave in the post. DIN DIN DIN
did my brain. Here it is, is bitch, just the typical attitude of sly-communist. He wanted to take away what I had honestly earned by the sweat of front, with the excuse of illness! But go to work, communication of my testicles! But I got up the same.

to the supermarket I bought the puzzle of Peter Pan for my daughter, it cost only 5 euro and 99 cents. I go there at the counter, slammed a 10 note on the counter and the cashier gives me 'rest only 4 €. Typical of the communists to take money without giving us workers a fucking explanation. Damn, but they are just everywhere. Where's my hundredth of a rest? But I told him no and I left.

At the bar I start to browse the Corriere dello Sport while I wait for the coffee. When ready, I approach the counter to pick it up and when I find a guy in the cashmere ( yes, cashmere! ) that if he began to read. Damn communists! You can not distract you for a second! Give me back my paper, I first arrived I merdosissimo mangiabambini! But I drank coffee and went home.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The guy across the face of a Bolshevik c'aveva, with unkempt beard and clothing outlets do something about!
myself is it possible that a Communist essermene without notice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment