Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hallee Hirsh En Bikini

feel the evolution, baby

There are moments in human history in which, contrary to expectations, this is a small step forward. In those moments it seems that for these pseudo-intelligent bipedal there is no hope of fucked up their lives indifferent universe.

Well, I for one of these little steps I have personally witnessed, in the small of my life which I suppose is barely affect my grandchildren
(such as:-mother, who was a grandfather to? -
-taught history and philosophy,
-dear-oh mom, that's why we are poor! -) .

E 'success Sunday, but first I have to do a little short step back and talk about the premise.

FIRST PROLOGUE: In all the best families there are collective rituals , those things you do together that make you feel part of a close-knit group. In some families, for example, does it feel when his father joined the system one of his relatives in leadership roles within his company . In our, because companies do not possess (-mother, because we do not own a business? --Because my grandfather taught history and philosophy. Now hurry up and get dressed, the Caritas soup kitchen closes half an hour-) , the most spendthrift collective ritual we have is to go all three (me, wife and daughter) to buy the pasta on Sundays, to pay back cheap somehow lunch that squeak to my in-laws.
Now it happened once, back in the car with the beautiful packet of pasta well decorated with bows, the rest on the legs of my daughter while I took off my coat.
How long does a thirtysomething taking off a coat in the car? Less
how long does a child of 3 years to unpack the pulp and soak the finger in the cream.
This happened last year.

SECOND PROLOGUE: In all the best families of the children reach an age when they start asking questions uncomfortable.
And I am not referring to some questions like, "Dad, how babies are born?". These are trifles.
I refer to questions like: "Dad, which means when a person is honor? "
Sounds easy? It is not. If you want to respond to a child in a complicated way, but you will not get into a spiral of other questions where you will be locked together and stoned as in Shelob's webs. (Example:-L 'honorable man is the man who retain their dignity Dad--what is dignity? --The dignity of a man is what makes a person who deserves than Dad--what is respect? - etc etc etc etc that finally, exasperated, takes you to cut off the speech with a loud-MADE YOUR COCKS-).
So the trick is to find an answer that not other kinds . And is not easy.
When my daughter asked us what had the honor we take the time, as long as I do not know how or why we came out the right answer:
-It 's an honor that keeps its promises. "
Shit if it worked, this response.
END PROLOGUE

Sunday, we renew the collective ritual of pasta, with one difference: my daughter is now talking and knows what he wants, so I ago
-dad, I'll take the pasta! -
I look. 'm not one who forgets, I .
-But you must promise me not to waste .- Look
between clever and fun.
-Dad, I promise it will not open! -

By mode PATERNAL GREAT LESSONS:
-Okay, I trust. Get the package, but remember that you must keep the promise if not, you're not a child of honor-(Totò Riina would be proud of me).
Now let's face it, I was just an asshole . The package of pasta that I was giving, quite sure they would open to give you a fucking lesson. The
I would have said-Visa? Do not make promises you can not keep
.- We adults like to see how many children we know and how good we are. Let's face it. Then maybe the worst we dickheads universe. For example I always promise to my wife things that will not keep (mopping, washing dishes). But then I go my daughter doing the part-dell'onorevolissimo keep promises with the face of the cock she does not see his goodness .
If she thinks about two seconds and said: "Then
dad I do not give, I fear that the promise is a lie .-

Fuck. It 's all that I could think of. Fuck.
Did you know that is a categorical imperative ? If Kant is invented. And 'when one does something knowing that if he takes in making her ass. And why does the 'GOOD.
type that do not you give the pasta you want to soak in spite of his finger in the cream. And do not give you any because you would a child of Honor.

Yes, to return to the speech initial, in that moment I felt that there was hope for humanity .
And yes, I know that adolescence, and Dolce and Gabbana Shokky Bands certainly take away all the proto-Kantianism of this child.
But I am one who does not forget, remember? And this I did not forget as long as field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment