Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Draught Excluder Snake Pattern

Superblogger superploblemi

Few people in the world can be said to possess a superpower. Of those few, even less are not crazy mythomaniac who have read too many superhero comics.

Some have the superpower of the trumpet all the women who just shot the captain waving his wallet.
There are those who can stop time with a joke (no joke, my friend we could really).
There are those who can accurately predict the winner of an election simply by looking at who the candidates (in Italy it's easy).
Some people can make their dog shit exactly at the point where someone will rest the foot sheathed in new shoes.
There are those who can make credible their bullshit simply owning 99% of TV channels.

But these are all trivial superpowers. Just my superpower is a real curse .

I alone I can kill a fictional character simply choosing him as my favorite.

beginning, when I was little, unconsciously and do not exercise that power if we did too. In the nebulous memories of early life stands a figure with whom I had what I later learned to call quickie: I remember it well because it was the first time that I began to ask me questions.
It's this guy here:

E 'Sven, one of the pilots lions were going to join in robottoni Voltron. lasted about 4 episodes, during which I thought was very cool. Then he was seriously injured and disappeared, replaced by a chick with the pink jumpsuit, however, led the blue lion. Bitch.
Sven is not really dead. I suppose in those days my superpower was not fully developed .
The second manifestation of my superpower remember was when I read a novel titled "The Paul Street Boys." He spoke of a group of young people living in Hungary, playing in the street until they made a real war with a ball of mud against another gang, the "redcoats" for possession of a square where play . In Hungary there is obviously a great culture of playgrounds in the city, if the children are forced to take a sledgehammer to the few that are there. That time when I tried to, after about two chapters, elected to the smallest favorite character of the band, this Nemecsek, loser, misunderstood and even sickly. Because I had not chosen Boka, the charismatic foreman?
Maybe because I have always been the charismatic foreman run balls.
However, in this spectacular children's novel, that's the end Nemecseck crack his captain by heroically saving .....
from ...
from ...
a lot of mud balls .

He spent some time before in my life ever burst the Knights of the Zodiac. Everyone likes to Sirius, the man's view given that the light bulb turns on and off with a simple click, Phoenix or the sadist, who showed his love for his brother by filling it with heavy blows. I liked Crysta l, in the early episodes seemed to be the strongest of all, cool, confident. Obviously it was the first to die ignominiously (then came to life only at the cost of one night of passion with Andromeda).

Finally the full awareness of my terrible superpower caught me when reading the Lord of the Rings, I said to myself: "what I like Boromir!" From then
then the list of those who died because of me leaned dangerously. Obi Wan Kenobi , Toki of Ken (but there does not count, that if you were not Ken, morivi sure), Charlie of Lost , Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner , Flint in Dragonlance , Smerdjiakov in Karamazov, Sirius Black, Eddie in It , Rorscach in Watchmen, slut bitch, eg rsini Lion King Mufasa in .

you name one, was definitely my favorite. Probably
think that this superpower is useless. I thought so too until this morning.
When I discovered the existence of this .
hope that my cartoonist to retain a copy ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment