Sunday, December 5, 2010

Anarkali Dress Definition

The shape of a dream

*

Dear Dario,

last night I had a dream of those who should be immediately brought to the attention of a psychoanalyst, because I do not think it is easy to interpret.
I was close to my wife, almost inside her, beside, in her reading: I read a dream of his, looked at him as if from a keyhole. She dreamed of being able to dream of two or three dreams, but they were tangled, crumpled, almost as one. She felt that those dreams depended on her a kind of liberation, the oppressed as if something that was contained in those dreams. Throughout my dream, the burdensome weight of her dreams was also felt by me. As if I were you. There was a 'long' silent argument between me and me on the mass of dreams. Slowly they are distinguished from each other. There were maybe three. But they could not be dreamed together. The pain probably stemmed precisely from the fact that there were too many. So there was time solver: I focused on the first, which was at the beginning, as if they were in a row. There was not much inside. At least I think so. It was as if they were just wrapping. Rubbery masses. The dissolution of the nightmare came when I finally separated the first dream of the others. It 'was like discovering that there was nothing else to do. Nothing else to dream.

You may recall that I never dream. Throughout my short life so far, I wanted to see two or three times. This will be a bad period, if I find myself with this dream in his hands. I thought that maybe this could no longer write. I did spend some 'time since your last letter. I was as transfixed by something. But not anymore. I will return to write in the afternoon.

hug.

* *



*

0 comments:

Post a Comment